Friday, 5 June 2009

1st wk of SAM holiday-cambodia

ON the 1st wk of SAM holiday, i think i mostly enjoyed for everyday..hehee^^
This is because i followed my mum to Cambodia on Sunday to Wednesday, and on Thursday I went VIrgo cruise until SUnday! hehe^^ thx mummy..muacksss!
It's actually less fun to go travelling by myself(sis not goin), but i still feel fun n happy because I stay with my mum for almost every minute^^ I can follow her wherever she goes!
Haiz I duno y I bcame more "mummy-girl" and what ppl say ' yang o' as I grow up..haha.. Instead, I should be more independent..However, pls allow me to be pampered!

During Cambodia trip, I mostly stay in the room alone watching korean series" 花样男子 "-韩国版《流星花园〉 ..haha.. I enjoyed both taiwan's n korean's <>..both F4 from Korea n Taiwan r handsome n ROx!wakakaka~



Cheers to the original writer of the story! The story is most of the girls' dream but hardly come true in our reality world..@@ sad.. What I meant is not abt the wealthness of the 主角,but it's abt the love of 道明寺 to the girl, how he created all the romantic memories and the sacrifices he did for 杉菜...除此以外,类对杉菜的默默付出和祝福也让人感动。。I think, in reality, it's almost impossible for all these to happen..I do not reli belive love can last long, n ppl can did everythg for the lover without asking for return..


















Another memorable thing is i won 100 dollars by using 10dollars initially! On the next day, due to greediness, I returned 30 dallars to the casino..haiz..however, very luckily, I was able to won back n win another 90 dollar by playing blackjack! haha..btw gambling is not good..paiseh=.= CANNOT LEARN O!
I realised that we should not be greedy n must control ourselves so that not addicted..
The other funny thg is mum wanted to borrowed 100 dollar from me to play the machines. I did not agree n she said that I m 'kiam siap'..hahaha..BTW I didn't gave her not bcoz i m stingy, but i think dat it's not possible for us to win the machine...there r cheating machines!


To be continued..

Tired..signed off...

No comments:

Post a Comment