Yesterday, I talked to my mum over the webcam, and I told her proudly that I learnt how to play mahjong here.. She told me that I seems like in holiday more than study..Haha..Maybe she was just right.=( sry~~ I will change from now!
I lost my calculator yesterday, n umbrella today! Can I lost myself tml? HAIZhaiz~~ Luckily Renee kept the calculator for me, if not, I really duno what to do.As the cheapest S.Calc I can find is 30 dollar! =.= so expensive!
How did I lost my umbrella? Hmm I felt really ridiculous for it=.= I was holding it in my hand all the way when I come back form school, but I just duno where it has gone! Where r u, dear umbrella? I like it very much and I miss it a lot.. Therefore, the face expression I can have for right now is>>>>> ^.T (happy & sad at the same time)
K study MEI WEI! U r here not for fun!=.=
No comments:
Post a Comment