It is a paper exactly like Malaysian Study, crept and useless!! I do not want much, AT LEAST a credit pls! =/
Yay only left the last Pharmacy Practice paper, then I can go homeeeee! Hmm this time I gona study for it, no more regrets for myself~!! Realized that I should have goals & targets in my life, and then work hard for it! Talk till 4am with Colleen yesterday nite, OMGG broke my record!! She's a really nice person to talk to, and it's a great blessing to have her in Adelaide! Actually didn't expect to be with her again in Adelaide after being 1-2 yrs of classmates in high school, I felt really blessed and happy! Hope that we can be even closer friend in future!^^
TOday Nat& I took another bus different from usual to church, so we wondered whether where to get down0.o When we realised our mistake,the bus has already reached Stop 26 which is VERY FAR AWAY( we should get down at Stop 13! ) LMAO~
Of coz, a pic for this memorable moment=p
Almost lost our way today... I recognized the way to d church where I hv been to almost every Sunday for few months by the lavender at d road side! Haiz.. I must improve my sense of direction from today onwards!!
After church, planned to go shopping with Nat & John, but we went to the wrong direction,and we realized it only by the time we reached the last station0.o ARGHHh~
After listening to John's story about his friend, it reminded me that sometimes we can only believe ourselves..今天特别欣赏他,觉得是个重情重义的人,值得交的朋友!hehe =p
Well, we should always see the good side of thing..It was not too bad enjoying the scenery all the way, and we discovered another new shopping mall~ hehe=p
In the afternoon, spent some spare time to do a Chocalate cake, it's well mix in a packet, so it's very easy! Excitedddd...Hehe
Mixing the ingredients=) (only take 5mins)

Tadaaaa~~~! DONEE after baking for 45 mins!
At evening, enjoyed a great dinner time at John's hse, I think he has talent in cooking, simply cook also taste nice..Yummy~~ He's a sweet guy!haha.. Thx for the dinner ^^
After that, watched online movies with Nat till midnight, seems like the exam is over..haha! Tsk tsk 'good' students..
Watched 恶胎 & 美丽密令 Beauty on duty, and having time to watch movie is a great leisure!
Well, it's movie rating time~!
恶胎Womb Ghost- a horror movie, not really scary, but dont really like the story line..
美丽密令 Beauty on duty- comedy, very funny! Hahaha..like it like it <3 Ah Sa from Twins is always so cute, I like her attitude!
Hmm, I better pack my baggage 1st, sign off=)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment