and Finally,
chemistry quiz is over~! *Hooray*
I still remember,
how stress I was on the day before, and I felt kinda weird,
as it was only a small quiz, and this isn't my 1st test ,why then? =.=!!
perhaps,
I was expecting someone to wish me all the best /.\
Anyway,
I was lucky enough, someone called me and cheered me up
at least, I felt much better with all the jokes =p
THX so muchieeeee DaiGao~! =p
Anyway, finals are around the corner, so, I still have to keep on study..
Every time on the day before examination,
I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, and I
would tell myself,
''I will study earlier next time,
I will prepare earlier,
I dare not to be last minute next time''
But at the moment the exam is over, all these thoughts are thrown out of my mind =/
Hopefully, this time I will TRY to prepare earlier.. HOPEFULLY!
Besides, keep urself being busy,
is 1 of the best way for you to keep your mind in peace & heart stable,
so that you will not have any extra time to miss somebody, to think of anythg else =)
Recently, addicted to sport, =D
spend hours to swim, sauna, jaccuzzi with Nat & Renee the last 2 days,
*perhaps 1 day, when my tummy has gone, I will upload our swimming pics xD
I wondered when*
I still can smell the chlorine on my body =s
As I eat alot, I have to work out ALOT MOREE, to burn all the excess fat~~!
ARgh SHOOOO fatness!! =p
and, glad to say that,
I am gradually walking out from that feeling^^
Luckily I run fast enough, and wore many layers of 防弹衣
I couldn't imagine what's it like if I didnt ..when you say all that to me.. phewww~=D
Oh well,
I felt real regret for touching on a sensitive issue =s
you couldn't help even after I tell you
anyway, I hope that everything will remain the same
no matter what identity we will be carrying, as long as you are still beside me
潘多拉的盒子,你不知道的事, 不能说的秘密
No comments:
Post a Comment