Hmm..wad shud i say? I've neglected this blog until I forget it's URL!! n luckily I stil hav j.Shi to ask for it@@ LoL
Well, promise u" will come n visit n update u more often, my dear e-diary'!
haha.. I wonder ^.<
Hmm..today, our lovely S6 had a small gathering..Although we only had 10-20, I feel glad as we are still bonded..However, I can feel that we are getting further apart.=(
Anyway, I believe that we can overcome it..
Time will nvr drives us apart, simply bcoz we are S6-ians! ♥ ♥
Miss honey^^
N GOOd NewS~ another pair of love bird is generated in our class. Hmm I m so gong ><, it was so obvious n there's so many hints but I didnt realise! Anyway I m happy for them.MUaHAHA!
*Another remark of d day, Jing Shi n I secretly entered Amp square n sang! Yes,it was simply 明明很爱你 n FOREVER LOVE~ haha quite a good combo..
虽然去过那里无数次,唯独这次的经验让我难忘,毕竟和J. Shi 一起溜进去的感觉是不同的!
No comments:
Post a Comment