Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Yokoso Japan!

Wow..during the hols after final exam, I travelled to few places with family! Thx Mummy n Daddy ♥

Well, Japan trip was ntg more than fun..We only travel ard Hokkaido as it's famous durin winter^^ After d trip, I m totally in love with that beautiful place.. It is clean, and the ppl there are nice..It's a place filled with atmosphere of 'kawaii'! I envy the way Japanese girls r speaking, they speak softly and u will feel very comfortable listening to them..

The hospitality of Japanese is ICHIBANG! My sis & I felt were nt used to it when we came bac here.. The way that they served the customers and wanting perfection for anythg in their life amazed me ..Packaging is very important in their bussiness..My experience was the promoter even put a special plastic like 'rain coat' to cover my chocalates that I bought while it was raining outside! If someone wants to do bussiness thats related to hospitality, I think Japan is the best place for us to learn abt it!^^

Besides, most of d ppl in the bus r very friendly, keep making jokes..Feel very happy n lucky for it! Hope that we can keep in touch always!

Hmm the toilet bowl ..they even hav heater to keep our 'Axx' warm..HAHA

I will nvr forget the moment when it start snowing..I still rmb my sister and I went down of d hotel to wait for d snow at midnight=.= and to take pictures of it^^ It was freezing outside! Our tour guide, Mimi-San, told us that if we go at 10+ of dec, everywhere will b covered by the snow and the height may b higher than a human..
The snow in japan is described as' powder snow' as it is very soft..That's y it's also a country famous for skiing~ Anyway, I felt regret for renting d ski equipments, bcoz we do not know how to ski at all! Besides, it's hard to learn n TIRING! wasting $$ @@

Everythg sold there are very expensive@@ but some r still worth for quality lar =)
The cheapest thg sold was 100 yen= our Rm 4 ! The high currency rate made me feel sad..cant shop a lot..However, the branded thg such as NIke, Burberry r cheaper..Nvr forget scene where all the women in our bus grabbing for bags..OMG they almost bought everythg n the shelves r almost left empty! HAha..

Japan is a nice place that worth to go to experience sth new..Therefore from now onwards, I must save $$ in order to go there again! Japan here I come!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment